Kynar fluoropolymer resin
Arkema of France
Arkema of France
ARKEMA is a leader in the fluororesin industry. Its product polyvinylidene fluoride has a history of more than 50 years. Product quality ranks first in the world and production capacity ranks first in the world.
Kynar® PVDF is a tough thermoplastic fluoropolymer material with unique excellent properties, suitable for a variety of harsh thermal, chemical, ultraviolet and other use environments. Industrialized in 1965, it serves industries such as chemical processing, wire insulation, and sheathing.
- KYNAR PVDF-binder for lithium-ion batteries ... KYNAR® and KYNAR FLEX® polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) resins are polymers with high stability and show excellent balance of performance. 查看详情» … View details »
- KYNAR PVDF-the membrane industry (environmentally friendly water treatment membranes) ... Kynar® PVDF and Kynar Flex® PVDF resins are supplied in powder or pellet form for the production of microporous membranes. 查看详情» Kynar® ... View details »
- Kynar PVDF-polymer processing industry ... KYNAR FLEX® PPA resin is a fluorochemical additive specifically designed to improve polyolefin processing. 查看详情» Can be used for LDPE, (X) HDPE, ULDPE, (X ... View details »
- 查看详情» Kynar PVDF-Chemical Processing Industry (CPI) ... Kynar® PVDF parts are extremely pure, have low precipitation, and have excellent chemical resistance. They are widely used in chemistry, microelectronics, papermaking ... View details »
- 查看详情» Kynar PVDF——The wire and cable made of Kynar® resin in the wire and cable industry has many excellent properties such as superior heat resistance, flame retardant, chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, puncture resistance and radiation resistance, etc., providing more for wire and cable ... View Details »